Ads

Saturday, March 7, 2015

vent, the outpouring of the two-timed heart (love conquers logic)

             There are two events in this story. when I'm with you and when you are with him. There are many things I can learn from you, now I'm grown much more mature than the initial meeting. I was always a dilemma, perhaps because there are two numbers. The feeling you experience any metamorphosis, ranging from ordinary plain-just do not like-hate-love-mediocre-to fall in love.


             Many things that I go through until I was 22 years ahead. But you may never know that you are the most different. I learned patience from you, be faithful to distinguish between two words ("love" and "miss"). I always dilemma in two options (believe it or not).

             Many properties of people I've met. Currently you made me realize my nature itself because people are always reminded who I was when I forgot. Although not perfect.
Until now we come to a dull moment. I love you, he loves you but you do not say to love anyone. I repeatedly tried to clarify the results remain the same. I think to leave not because no love anymore, I do not want to find another love. But it comes at a time when I realized I was wrong. Maybe I'm too fast and maybe I'm too late.

             Never keep my feelings and never there when I needed you. Two reasons I wanted to say that I could not last much longer. But I also expect a weak moment you say that I can survive.

By NH.

No comments:

Post a Comment